The role, in brief: Vladimir Jones has an opening for a Media Planner!
The Media Planner is responsible for preparing and implementing client media plans of all types for existing and prospective clients. This includes audience identification, research, development, and presentation of media plans and buys. The Media Planner is an expert at understanding emerging trends and best practices across our evolving media landscape.
· Research, develop, and plan media for specific clients
· Possess and maintain an understanding of media planning and buying across mediums – including broadcast television (national and spot), radio, print, out-of-home, digital across all platforms/devices and social media
· Present media plans to internal and client audiences
· Gather, organize, and present competitive research and spending data
· Demonstrate strong problem-solving abilities and foster innovative solutions
· Work closely with research and account service team members to frame and participate in strategy development, set goals, and participate in the measurement process
· Negotiate best possible rates, special parameters, value-added sponsorships, and promotions and be able to justify all media recommendations
· Take a lead position in the campaign review process – leading teams to better performing work
Those who succeed in this role have the following qualifications:
· Three (2)+ years of agency experience in media planning and buying, including digital and/or social experience
· Strong written and verbal presentation skills and style
· Ability to manage people and projects smoothly and efficiently
· Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating energy and passion for the work
· Effective problem-solver and generator of innovative solutions
· Focused on delivering great work, no matter project size or complexity
· Versed in applicable software and technology platforms
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and media research/planning tools
Ideal candidates will also have:
· Communicate in a clear, coherent, and professional manner
· Develop and facilitate strong relationships across the agency, and in workflow
· Represent the team and the agency in a positive manner in all endeavors
The salary range for all mid-level positions at Vladimir Jones is $55,000 to $92,000. This role will likely fall into the $55,000-$65,000 range.
This role can be based out of our Denver, CO or Colorado Springs, CO offices.
Our Agency Values:
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the agency regardless of role or responsibility:
Fearless: Of course we can do it. Absolutely. No doubt. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first time or the thousandth. We face and embrace and race through a changing world, brave because we have each other.
Tenacious: Proactive by nature, optimistic by choice. Forward as a way of life. Solve as a mode of thinking. If you believe in something, sink your teeth into it and go, go, go.
Passionate: Everything matters. Every client interaction. Every comma and every decimal. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing to the best of your ability.
Me & We: What can you do to make your team successful? Find your moment, your specialty, your piece of the puzzle. And then own it for the greater good.
Vladimir Jones is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Vladimir Jones is committed to building a diverse staff and encourages applications from minorities.
Your application was submitted successfully.